Get Straight Teeth in Kennewick, WA
Braces for adults from your orthodontist in Kennewick, WA, can help you enjoy straight teeth. You may be thinking orthodontic treatment can’t help you, because you are not a teenager, you’re an adult. The truth is, it’s never too late to have straight teeth, no matter how old you are. Adults can benefit from orthodontic treatment too. Dr. Jade at Jade Orthodontics offers a wide range of orthodontic services for people of all ages, including adults. They have a convenient office location in Kennewick, WA, to help you get straight teeth. These are just a few of the ways having straight teeth helps you:
- You look better; straight teeth is far more aesthetically appealing than crowded, rotated teeth.
- You have more confidence; when you look your best, you naturally will have greater self-confidence because you feel better about yourself and how you look.
- You chew your food better; when your teeth come together fully, your chewing ability is enhanced, which helps your digestion and your overall health.
- Your smile is easier to keep clean; straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss, so it’s easy to keep your smile healthy.
- You decrease jaw stress; when your teeth come together properly, your jaws experience far less stress, which means less chance of TMJ problems and jaw pain.
- You decrease tooth damage; when your teeth come together as they should, there is less tooth wear, which leads to less chance of you needing dental restorations later on.
No matter how old you are, you are a perfect candidate for orthodontic treatment if you have:
- An overbite or underbite
- An open bite or crossbite
- Gaps between your teeth
- Unevenly spaced teeth
- Crowded, rotated teeth
- Overlapped teeth
There are several types of orthodontic treatment to choose from, including:
- Conventional metal braces, which are the traditional braces
- Ceramic brackets with tooth-colored wires, offering a more discreet look
- Lingual braces, which are cemented onto the back surfaces of your teeth
You can also try out plastic dental appliances, known as aligners. These are the most discreet orthodontic treatment, and they offer the added benefit of being able to remove them when you brush, floss, or eat.